Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome!

Voted 5 even before looking at it, and of course, I was right on how brilliant it is! Great work.

DE_aztec DE_aztec

LOL!

Again, another brilliant movie, and "Dumbass" cracks me up! LOL!

DE_dust DE_dust

Nice!

Nice movie, good graphics. You are a very good flash artist, good job!

Particle Blast Particle Blast

Hmm..

It's okay, but is pretty short and boring just collecting things. You could add obstacles or enemies. But the graphics are nice and it's still pretty fun to play. I'll be looking forward to a v2.

Imageination Imageination

It was okay.

It was an okay game.

The amount of points lost when you guess wrong is ridiculous though. Also, you should put more answers in, e.g. when it was a picture of a chain, I typed in "chains" and got it incorrect, because the answer was "chain". (If you get what I mean).

Overall, it was a good concept but I think you could have developed it further.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

BODY ODOUR: THE SECRET OF STEEL!

The name made me laugh a bit, but that's probably my weird sense of humour. Anyway awesome game, can't wait to see the full release!

Sonic 1 Green Hill Zone Remix Sonic 1 Green Hill Zone Remix

Brilliant!

This is one of the best quality GreenHill zone songs I have heard. You are a very talented artist, I'd like to hear more songs from you like this!

Crazy Squares Crazy Squares

Nice

Brilliant! 8-Bits remind me of all of those old arcade games. This, for some reason, reminds me of Worms on the GameBoy.

I'd like to hear more songs like this from you. Keep up the good work!

Sonic: Level 1 Greenhill Zone Sonic: Level 1 Greenhill Zone

Brilliant!

Another great piece of music from sonic. Brilliant remake, even better than the real one :P!